200 Word Review: Lenovo Yoga Book
We bring you the shortest and most detailed review of the Lenovo Yoga Book there ever is, for all you fast-moving forks
- Sleek, handy and flexible. Those are the three words that can be used to describe the new YOGA BOOK of Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop.
- A distinctive feature of the device is its “Create Pad” that is a Halo keyboard. It is accompanied with a real pen stylus that makes taking notes easier and faster.
- The battery life of the device is around 6 hours.
- The Yoga Book runs on an Intel Atom x5-Z 8550 processor and Integrated Intel HD 400 graphic card.
- The device has a 2MP webcam and also an 8MP on the back when the Yoga Book is in tablet mode.
- The screen is of 10’1” and with a sharp resolution of 1920×1200 pixels, the display is very vibrant.
- One of its main disadvantages is poor connectivity and lagging during heavy usage.
- The speakers are good and the sound is crisp and clear.
With some amazing new innovations, the device has laid a brilliant foundation for new 2-in-1 laptops to come. Being in the beginner phase it has very little competition. The device is great to show off and is a must have when you need to travel light. Check out the full review here.