Best Earphones under Rs. 2000
We all love music, don’t we? And we want the best audio experience at a price which doesn’t put a hole in your pocket. In the era of Budget smartphones that can do basically anything that you expect a high-end smartphone does, the music experience is not far behind. Many big brands have started to launch their new versions of cheap yet good quality earphones and we bring you a few you should consider when you purchase your next earphones. Throw away that cheap earphones you got with your smartphones in the box. And chase after that music experience you desire while not burning a hole in your pocket.
We have accumulated a list of earphone under INR 2.000 that will deliver more bangs than your bucks.
Here are 4 under budget Earphones for you:
- Boat BassHeads 225 in-Ear Super Extra Bass Headphones (Rs. 599)
Though it’s your cheapest option but don’t underestimate its capabilities. It won’t matter if you’re a basshead(no pun intended) or you’re just a casual listener-you will get the value of money you’ve wished for.
Item Weight 18.1 g Product Dimensions 12.4 x 7.2 x 2.6 cm Audio Output Mode Stereo Microphone Form Factor with a microphone Headphones Form Factor With Microphone^Sports & Fitness^Tangle Free Cord Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Connector Type Wired 3.5mm Single Pin Includes Rechargable Battery No
1. Super Extra Bass: As the name suggests, this pair of earphones is made specifically for the bass-heads, meaning that you will feel them beats and it will always be an ecstatic experience listening to your favorites.
2. Tangle Free Flat Cable: Frustrated by how you have untangled your earphone’s cable, everytime you pull it out? Don’t worry, your problem has a solution. Boat’s BH225 has a flat-cable and because of that, it doesn’t get tangled very often-unless you want to tangle it, of course.
3. In line Microphone: Do you play games? or do you have a person who you like talking to but there are enemies ahead(PUBG reference)? Well, then stop giving a damn about microphones that don’t let you do both at the same time and get this one because it does, and it does very well.
4. Gold Plated Jack: Although gold isn’t much better a conductor than pure copper/silver/rhodium it is useful because it saves your earphone jack from corrosion.
5. 1-year Replacement: If you happen to have faced a problem in the earphone pair then you can get a replacement within 1 year of purchase.
6. Colors available are Black, Blue, Lime Green and Red.
Focal is a well-known brand in the speaker’s market, the biggest DJs like Hardwell have put their trust in this company. Hailing from France, Focal is offering all of us what we deserve, The Focal Sense.
1. Headphone Design: In-Ear
2. Microphone: 1-Button Remote & Mic
3. Driver Unit: 8.0 mm
4. Frequency Response : 20-20kHz
5. Impedance: 16 ohms
6. Cable Type: Flat Cable
7. Plug Type: 3.5 mm jack
8. Weight: 16g
9. Sensitivity : 93dB
+ 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
RHA, a Scottish brand, has come to be known worldwide as the ‘Aston Martin of Headphones.’ The MA390 Universal is a high-quality earphone that has been crafted from premium materials and uses handmade custom driver units. It has a universal mic and remote which is compatible with your Android and iOS devices. There is no other earphone you will get with the build quality of RHA at a price of INR 2,000.
MA390 has to be the most balanced earphones on the list. They are perfectly balanced to deliver you highs, mid, and lows. It doesn’t deliver an insane bass, so if you are into that this might not be for you but does a decent job overall.
1. Headphone Design: In-Ear
2. Driver Unit: 130.8 Dynamic Drivers
3. Microphone: Yes
4. Frequency Response : 16Hz – 22000Hz
5. Impedance: 16 Ohms
6. Cable Type: Regular
7. Plug Type: 3.5mm
8. Magnet: Neodymium
9. Sensitivity : 89dB
10. Weight: 15g
+ 3 Years Manufacturer’s replacement Warranty
The new JBL C100SI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices.
1. Driver size: 9mm
2. Frequency range: 20-20kHz
3. Impedance: 16±3.2 ohms
4. Driver sensitivity: 100±3dBSPL, 1mW
5. Maximum SPL: 5mW
6. Rated power input: 3mW
7. Cable length: 1.2M
8. Plug: 3.5mm