MIUI 9 beta now available for batch 2 devices: Mi max, Redmi 4 and more
Xiaomi has officially rolled out its new beta version of its user interface. MIUI 9, was previously available for Redmi note 4 and company flagship Mi 6. Both the phones have a stable Android nougat version of MIUI 8 currently available.
Second batch Includes
- Mi MIX
- Mi Note 2
- Mi 5 / Mi 5s / Mi 5s Plus
- Mi Max 2 / Mi Max
- Redmi 4 / 4X
How to download the update Package
Beta version of the device is Now Available on the official MIUI website of the company.
- On the website click on Downloads
- Choose the mobile phone you want it for
- Click on developer ROM
- Then Download
Also, read – New features and changes in MIUI 9
How to Update to MIUI 9
Please don’t forget to back up your data before upgrading to MIUI 9.
- If you are using MIUI V5/6/7/8 stable ROM, please upgrade to MIUI 9 via fastboot method.
- If you’re using MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM, please go to ‘Updater’ and check for updates.
- If your device is locked, please unlock it before fastboot flashing.
The third batch of the Mi Smartphone may receive their beta version of the companies new user interface. will be getting a bit late. Which would be around last week of September or first week of October. This also means the company may not roll the stable ROM until then.
The third batch includes
- Redmi 2 / Redmi 2 Prime
- Mi 3
- Mi 4
- Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm / Redmi Note 3 Special Edition
- Redmi Note 4 MTK
- Mi 4i
- Redmi Note 2 / Redmi Note Prime
- Mi 2 / 2S
- Mi Note
- Redmi 3/Prime / Redmi 3S/Prime
- Redmi 4A / Redmi 4 Prime
Note – People are experiences issues in both stable and developer updates. The company is trying to minimizing the issue. Better would be updating over the next version of the updates to minimize distress.