Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition launched in India, celebrating ten years of Indian Premier League
Being the title sponsor off the Indian Premier League, the biggest sporting event in the country, Vivo unveiled a Limited Edition Vivo V5 Plus. Indian Premier League is an annual domestic cricket tournament which happens once a year. This year is it’s Tenth Anniversary. Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition was launched to mark this.
Available in a special matte black color option, the Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition smartphone sports an engraved Vivo IPL logo at the back. There’s a cricket-focused theme with a Vivo IPL logo that will also be available for other latest Vivo smartphones.
The specifications although remain the same as the Vivo V5 Plus. Vivo V5 Plus is dubbed as the ‘Perfect Selfie’ smartphone by the company for not its dual back camera setup, but a dual front camera setup.
Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition Specifications
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD In-Cell display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 coupled with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB(expandable)
- Rear Camera: 16MP with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- Front Camera: 20MP with Moonlight Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 8MP secondary camera
- Battery: 3160mAh
- Dimensions: 152.58 x 74 x 7.26 mm
- Weight: 158.6 grams
The limited edition smartphone will be available from April 10 on Flipkart at a price of ₹25,990. The Vivo V5 Plus Limited Edition could be a collectors item for the country’s cricket fans. What do you think about this? Leave a comment down below to let us know